Shortly about my favorite trip

  •  Italy is a traveller’s paradise. From snow capped mountains to lazy Mediterranean beaches and from unspoilt villages to bustling cities, it has something to offer every visitor. Being a history buff, I decide to visit Rome, Florence and Venice on my trip to Italy. 
  •  Rome, the capital of Italy is also called the ‘Eternal City’. My first stop is the Vatican City. Here I visit the Sistine Chapel, the official residence of the Pope, and St. Peters Basilica, one of the greatest churches in the world. I come out of the cathedral and stroll around the square, built by Bernini, soaking in the beauty of the place. My next stop is the Colosseum. Built for 50,000 spectators, it is the biggest amphitheatre in the world. 
  •  With canals for streets, Venice is truly unique. The perfect way to see the beauty of Venice is to lose oneself in the labyrinth of its alleys and canals. I fulfill my long standing dream by taking a gondola ride down the Grand Canal. I also visit the Piazzo San Marco and the St. Marks Cathedral.
  •  My last stop is Florence: home to the great masters, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo and Raphel among others. I visit the Piazza del Dumo, Piazza San Giovanni and numerous other museums and galleries. The city is every art and history lovers delight. I return home with the feeling of wanting more. I promise myself a trip again soon; to visit the other beautiful parts of Italy!

Komentāri

Šī emuāra populārākās ziņas

World Time

Places I've visited in Czech Republic