'A day spent in other places gives us more than ten years of living at home'



Millions of people all over the world spend their holidays traveling, and I am no exception. Traveling is my passion. Fortunately, my parents are of the same opinion. Therefore, every time a vacation comes, we try to visit some new place. It can be either a new city or a new country. We have already visited Poland, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Lithuania, the Czech Republic, and Estonia. I liked all these countries because people were hospitable, and I learned something new about each of these cultures. In my opinion, travel is life. They provide an opportunity to see new places, meet new people, discover interesting sights and learn something new about other cultures. For example, in Poland, I learned that people who live in separate houses are building small churches or other religious buildings in front of the courtyard. This makes their colorful houses even more attractive. In Turkey, I learned that bargaining is good. Moreover, it is a national tradition.  If we stay at home all the time, how do we know what is happening in the world? One famous writer once said that a day spent in other places gives us more than ten years of living at home, and I completely agree with him.

Komentāri

Šī emuāra populārākās ziņas

Shortly about my favorite trip

World Time

Places I've visited in Czech Republic